The following payment options are available to allow families to best manage their own finances.
Full-Year or Half-Year Prepay: Families make one payment billed August 1 or two payments billed August 1 and February 1 by cash or check for the entire amount before the dates listed.
Direct Monthly Payment Plans: Families may divide the tuition into payments automatically withdrawn from a checking or savings account. Payments for 10 months begin in August and end in May. All monthly payment plans will be set up on a direct payment through Thrivent’s Simply Giving Plan (complete the required online form and provide a voided check).
Billing Schedule: Zion Christian School assesses tuition and fees on the 1st day of the month in advance of attendance. All tuition & fees are billed on the 1st and are due by the 11th.
· A $50 fee will be assessed to all late payments.
· A $35 service fee will be assessed for all bank returns for insufficient funds.
· Please note a 3% credit processing fee will be added to all online credit card payments.
· ANNUAL PAYMENTS are due by AUGUST 1st
· BI-ANNUAL PAYMENTS are due AUGUST 1st & FEBRUARY 1st
· Rates are only valid through July 1st. Students who join after JULY 1, 2019 may be subject to a different payment plan.
Discounts only apply to base tuition.
· REGISTRATION FEE $125 (one time, non-refundable)
· CLASS SUPPLY FEE $50
· LATE FEE $50
· INSUFFICIENT FUNDS/
RETURNED PAYMENT FEE $35
Family Participation hours help build the Zion community! Your help goes to reduce Zion campus costs! There are three options for families to choose from:
Extended daycare is available from class end time until 5 p.m. Students not picked up after normal scheduled academic hours (within 10 minutes of dismissal) will be signed into daycare and parents will be billed accordingly. Fees for daycare are $7 per hour, billed in half-hour increments. Extended daycare charges are billed monthly, in arrears.
Families who pick up their children from daycare after the scheduled closing time or drop off their children prior to the scheduled opening time will be charged $15 for the first 5 minutes and $2 for every minute thereafter.
These charges will be posted to the student’s monthly account statement and will be in addition to the regular fees for daycare services.